一个美洲的战士出发了!
A warrior in America has set out!
永久胜利时见!
See you when you win!
直到最后的胜利。
Until the end of the victory.
哪里有贫困,哪里就有我!
Where there is poverty, there is me!
让我们面对现实,让我们忠于理想。
Let us face the reality, let us be loyal to the ideal.
我用能拿到的一切武器为我的信念而战。
I fight for my faith with all the weapons I can get.
像鹰一样战斗!
Fight like an eagle!
请听听人民的声音吧!
Please listen to the voice of the people!
世界的另外一些地方需要我去献出我微薄的力量!
Other parts of the world need me to give my little strength!
我不是英雄,但是我与英雄并肩战斗!
I'm not a hero, but I'm fighting with heroes!
没有道德的社会主义,我不喜欢!
I don't like the morality of socialism!
无数的生活经历告诉我,当一个旅人乃是我的宿命!
Tell me countless life experience, when a traveler is my destiny!
我怎能在别人的苦难面前转过脸去!
How can I turn my face to the suffering of others!
哪里有帝国主义,我就在哪里同他斗!
Where there is imperialism, I will fight with him!
足球可不仅仅是一种运动,而且也是一种革命工具!
Football is more than just a sport, but also a revolutionary tool!
我在想,革命是不朽的!
I was thinking, the revolution was immortal!
我们要建立一个不用钱的社会!
We're going to build a society without money!
坚强起来才不会丧失温柔!
To be strong is not to lose it!
革命者的鲜血是红色的,墨水也是红色的,特别是当蓝墨水用完的时候!
Revolutionary blood is red, and red ink, especially when the blue ink!
直到永远胜利,为祖国勿宁死!
Forever win or die for the motherland!
如果按钮在古巴人手里,导弹很可能就发出去了!
If the button is in the hands of the Cuban, the missile is likely to be sent out!
我是切·格瓦拉。
I'm Guevara.
我的脚跟再一次挨到罗西南特的肋骨,我挽着盾牌,重上征途!
My heel again came to Rossi Knight in the ribs, I took the shield, back on the journey!
让我冒着让人嘲笑的危险说出来吧,引导真正的革命者前进的,是伟大的爱!
I risked ridiculed say, guide the real revolutionary progress, great love is!
我是个梦想家,向往无拘无束的生活,我烦透了医院、学校、考试这些无聊透顶的事情。
I was a dreamer, yearning for a free life, I'm tired of school, the hospital examination, boring things.